All State Agencies/Buildings will be enforcing the following for all MSHA training classes; Pursuant to A.R.S. § 13-3102, all participants are hereby notified that they are prohibited from entering or attending this training program carrying a weapon of any kind. If in possession of a weapon, when attempting to enter the building for participation in such program you may be denied access to participation in the program while in possession of such weapon.
< NOTICE TO CLASS REGISTRANTS >
Registration fees must be paid ten (10) days
in advance of scheduled class.
ASMI is Conducting the Following MSHA Classes
- Co-Operative MSHA Annual Refresher classes in Phoneix ONLY.
- A limited number of New MIner classes are scheduled and registration is on a firist-come, first-serve basis.
- Private Classes must be prebooked.
COVID-19 Guidelines and Updates
On March 16, 2020 the White House announced that for the next 15 days gatherings of groups of more than 10 people should be cancelled.
Annual Refresher and New Miner MSHA Training classes will be decreased to no more than 10 students per class until further notice.
1. Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people.
2. Do not gather in groups
3. Stay out of crowded places and avoid mass gatherings
4. Face masks are required to attend all MSHA Training Classes.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause the mining industry and community.
Class Registration Credit Card Payment System
The following payment alternatives are available:
- Credit or Debit Card (a convenience fee of .90 cents per transaction will be charged)
- eChecks - An ACH transfer from your bank.
- Company Checks
- Money Orders
- Cashiers Checks
Payable to: Arizona State Mine Inspector, 1700 W. Washington, Suite 400,Phoenix, AZ 85007-2805.