< NOTICE TO CLASS REGISTRANTS >
Registration fees must be paid ten (10) days
in advance of scheduled class.
ASMI is Conducting the Following MSHA Classes
- Co-Operative MSHA Annual Refresher classes in Phoneix and Tucson.
- A limited number of New MIner classes are scheduled and registration is on a firist-come, first-serve basis.
- Private Classes must be prebooked.
COVID-19 Guidelines and Updates
Annual Refresher and New Miner MSHA Training classes.
1. Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people.
2. Do not gather in groups
3. Stay out of crowded places and avoid mass gatherings
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause the mining industry and community.
Class Registration Credit Card Payment System
The following payment alternatives are available:
- Credit or Debit Card (a convenience fee of .90 cents per transaction will be charged)
- eChecks - An ACH transfer from your bank.
- Company Checks
- Money Orders
- Cashiers Checks
Payable to: Arizona State Mine Inspector, 1700 W. Washington, Suite 400,Phoenix, AZ 85007-2805.